Venue - Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
We welcome you to join us at one of the leading Jerusalem hotels, the Inbal. Enriched by the capital city’s unique ambience, vibes and spectacular views, the Inbal Jerusalem Hotel is not only one of the finest Jerusalem hotels, but is also a doorway to the city’s grand culture, tradition and history. The Inbal is in walking distance to the city’s main tourist attractions, shopping areas and entertainment centers, near an array of unique and memorable historic sites.
||Distance to Venue
|Superior with Old City View
Rates are per room, per night, on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Credit Card: MasterCard | Visa | American Express | Diners
- Bank Transfer:
- Made out to Ortra Ltd.
- Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M.
- Branch no. 624, Emek Habracha, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Account #: 262200/12, Swift code: LUMIILITTLV
- IBAN #: IL870-106-240000-02622-0012
Copy of bank transfer to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Bank Draft: made out to Ortra Ltd.
Accommodation & Tourism Services Terms of Payment
A two-night deposit will be charged by Ortra Ltd upon receipt of your registration form.
The balance for the accommodation & tourism services reservation will be charged four weeks prior to your arrival.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
If paying by bank transfer or bank cheque, you must pay the full amount due at once.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Refund of registration fees will be made upon receipt of written notification* of cancellation at the ITSS Secretariat, as follows:
- Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during the 7 days prior to the symposium) – Full refund less $25 handling fee
- Before September 15, 2018 – Full refund less $25 handling fee
- From September 16, 2018 - September 29, 2018 - 50% refund
- From September 30, 2018 - No refund
* Written notification as follows:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By fax to: +972-3-6384455
- By registered post to: Ortra Ltd., 1 Nirim St. Tel Aviv, Israel
- By phone to: +972-3-6384444